INFOFACE
WORLD OF LASTEST GIST AND INFORMATION
Wednesday, 27 January 2016
BREAKING NEWS! Bomb Blasts In Rivers After Court Ruling
An explosion has just gone off outside the Federal High court I, Port Harcourt, where Justice Lambo Akonbi made a crucial ruling this morning.
Details follow shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home
Latest:'In the event that I was a lady, I wouldn't permit spouses remain with their wives' - Bobrisky
Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky, has taken to Snapchat to uncover that in the event that he was a lady, he wouldn't permit spo...
Man Utd eye move for Real Madrid
Real Madrid midfielder Marco Asensio could be on his way to Manchester United - United are said to have made an offer
Jimmy Armfield passes away aged 82 after battle with cancer
- England and Blackpool legend Jimmy Armfield died at the age of 82 after battling with cancer - Armfield was a fullback during his playi...
No comments:
Post a Comment